Ijen Bromo Tour From Bali is the tour package to Mount Bromo Ijen to see Sunrise and Blue Fire from 2 active volcanoes in East Java Indonesia with departures from Bali for 3 days 2 nights.
Mount Bromo and Ijen is an active volcano which is a popular destination for tourists from various countries that will climb. Many tourists come to Bromo Ijen Tour from Bali and end the trip back to Bali or Surabaya or Yogyakarta.
Ijen Bromo Tour From Bali
3 days 2 nights Bali Ijen Bromo Tour is one of the best route options for tourists who will climb to 2 of the best active volcanoes in East Java with the charm of the beautiful sunrise in Bromo and blue fire in Ijen.
Mt Bromo and Ijen crater are very favorited because anyone can go there, the climbers do not need any special skills of climbing techniques to get to the top of the mountain. Moreover, the time required to climb is quite short and it is not necessary to camp a few days like when Mount Semeru hike and mountain in general.
Before starting your adventure, there are some that you must know in advance as follows.
How far is Bali to Bromo?
From Bali to Mount Bromo which can be reached by land trip about 11-12 hours each way depending on the ferry and traffic.
How far is Bali to Ijen?
From Bali (Ubud/Denpasar) to Mount Bromo which can be reached via a land trip about 5-6 hours each way depending on the ferry and traffic.
How far is Ijen to Bromo?
From Ijen to Mount Bromo which can be reached by land trip about 5 hours each way depending on traffic.
After knowing the distance between Bali, Ijen and Bromo so you can arrange the trip with the best schedule according to your time. The easiest way to get Ijen Bromo tour from Bali is to make a complete tour package through trekkingsemeru.com local agent with Transport Bromo Ijen and hotel facilities.
Itinerary Bali Ijen Bromo Tour Package 3D2N
Day 1 : Bali – Ijen Hotel
- 09:00 – 12:30 : Start pick up at Bali (Denpasar/Ubud/etc )and heading to the gilimanuk port Bali
- 12:30 – 13:30 : Arrive at Gilimanuk port, Bali and Ferry ride to Ketapang Port in Banyuwangi, Java
- 13:30 – 14:30 : Transfer to Hotel in Banuyuwangi area
- 14:30 – 23:00 : Arrive at the Hotel near Ijen, Check-in and rest for prepare Ijen trekking at night.
Day 2 : Ijen Crater Blue Fire – Bromo Hotel
- 23:00 – 01:00 : Pick up at the hotel in Banyuwangi and Depart to Pal Tuding
- 01:00 – 06:30 : Trail towards Blue Sulphur Lake leading by tour guide. Watch the magnificent blue flame. A two-hour hike is required to reach the rim of the crater (3km).
- 06:30 – 08:00 : After sunrise, you will see there are some miners selling souvenirs of sulphur, but we don’t recommend it as it is not allowed to carry on board. Back to Paltuding post.
- 08:00 – 15:00 : We will transfer out to Bromo hotel include stopped at Pasir putih beach for lunch.
- 15:00 – 16:00 : Hotel check in and rest.
Day 3 : Bromo Sunrise Tour – Bali Drof Off
- 03:00 – 05:00 : By jeep 4wd depart to Mt Penanjakan
- 05:00 – 06:30 : Watch the magnificent sunrise at the observation deck.
- 06:30 – 07:00 : Go across the desert by jeep to view the “Sea of Sand”. Walk to the Bromo crater, or by horse (self-expense).
- 07:00 – 08:00 : Enjoy the great view from Bromo Crater.
- 08:00 – 10.00 : Go Back to the hotel and have breakfast.
- 10:00 – 21:00 : Hotel check-out and Transfer to Bali
- 21:00 – 22:00 : Arrive at Bali and tour ended.
- You can set drop off to Surabaya or Yogyakarta.
- If you have a different schedule with departure from Surabaya and finish at Bali can see the itinerary detail here Surabaya Bromo Ijen Bali Tour 3D2N
Bali Ijen Bromo Tour Price 3 Days 2 Nights
Please contact us to find out the Bromo Ijen Tour Price 3 days 2 nights, the price we offer has the following facilities:
– Pick up service from & transfer back to Bali
– Land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
– Rent a 4WD Jeep for Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour
– Mineral water
– 1 night hotel accommodation in Bromo area
– 1 Night hotel accommodation in Ijen area
– Entrance ticket to Mount Bromo and Ijen crater Blue Fire
– Gas Mask Rent at Ijen
– Ferry ticket
Price does not include:
– Travel Insurance
– Bar, Laundry, Tipping & other personal expenses
– Horse riding on the sea sands of Mount Bromo (you can do it on foot)
– Cost for meals during the trip (lunch and dinner)